Tuesday 6 December 2011

Red

When I was young, I prefer red colour than other
This is because most the super hero are red in colour
for example, superman, ultraman( some part red), power ranger
Red Power Ranger is my favorite hero because he is the leader of his team.
He lead his team move toward success.

Unfortunately,
I did not have the ability be a leader same as him,
I dono have the leading ability
I should learn more skill to improve my personality start from now
so that I can same as HIM, be a successful people.

But

Red colour are change oppositely in my mind
Behind the hand, I scare to see those thing which are red in colour.
I have a dream that i wanna be a doctor when i was young,
but there are 1 thing that make me stop the way become a doctor
It is BLOOD
I scare to see those bloody scene.

I hate Car which is red in colour
It steal my friend away from me last time and nowadays.

In my life, I am loser
I lose to red colour things.
What should I can do now?

Just sit around there and wait the chances?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxORxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stand up and facing the reality in my life
hardwork to resist the my fearness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...