Tuesday 17 May 2011

Freshmen Camp

    The Freshmen camp was nice and let me experience a lot. There is 1 thing that not nice was it need take 8 hours to reach our destination. On the way toward our destination, all participants were tired and take their own rest in the bus.  Before we get into bus, we stay overnight at MPH of UCSI university.
                                   beside hostel should have swimming pool
     IT is important in this entire world nowadays. When I reach Kuala Terengganu UCSI campus, I was shocked. The university is out of my expectation.  The campus is located in a quiet place. Beside it, there did not have any building. Therefore less entertainment for those students that studies there. There just have some sport facilities for them except swimming pool. I hope there will have swimming pool, therefore those student have more opportunity to enjoy their study life. One more thing is that no other food choices in that place, those students did have any choice so that they must have their meal in the campus. (Pity for them that always having the same meal there) but I think they very appreciate the place because it is a good area for study.
      All participants are divided to their hostel. I was divided into a room which have air conditional (damn cool in night). I feel lucky because there was limited room that has air conditional.  Haha.
      Freshmen camp activities’ was excited. I don’t want talk those activities out because want you all experience and different people have different experience. 3 days activities are very fun. I was disappointed on 1 thing that our team ‘Chicky-chicky Boom-boom’ just get the 3rd because of the technical problem of the audio during ‘talent show’ games. But its’ still make me enjoy the whole activities.
     That time I participate in the camp, I just realized that it was UCSI 25th anniversary. We had celebration in the campus. One thing make me feel uncomfortable is in KT campus, there was no air conditional in Mph.  Most activities held inside Kuala Terengganu Campus.
      Last camp had jungle trekking activities and flying fox games, but this camp did not have this type of activities. We went to beach have our activities. The beach is beautiful but too it was too hot that day. There did not have any trash on the beach. Beach over there are beautiful than Port Dickson. If have other chance, I will get there again. But next time should not take bus, should drive by own. So that when tired we can stop whatever we like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...