Wednesday 2 November 2011

First internship life


I had employed by audit and tax firm for my coop internship in November and December. I divided into audit department to assist other in audit work.

There just 45 minutes driving reach office and it was not too jam in the early morning because I depart from house on 6.45am. It is too early reach office and I do not what should I do in the early morning, therefore I just can have breakfast while waiting other staff open door of office.

First days of my internship and I had asked to go outside the office having audit training in other company. First thing should an auditor do is finding strong evidence to support the report and I was learn how to get those evidence. Actually just easy way to find out all the evidence but it is too many things need find it out followed by financial statement and balance sheet (all figure).

But on the way to other company for audit for evidence, we were get loss in the way to the company. Road in KL is very complicated and if you lost your eyes on the sign board, you will bring to somewhere else. We were bring to Klang and we suppose go to Subang Jaya.

Today I just knew that Empire mall is just opposite to Subang Parade. Empire mall is under maintenance due to explosion last time. I heard that inside Empire mall, there has a longest slide in Malaysia. I hope I can go have a look with it. Now I know the way to Subang Parade and Empire mall. Next time if have chance, I might going there walk around. HAHA…..



What???

What I had learned during my first and second day of my internship??
Oh!!!!
I had learn how to finding evidence to support the audit report only nowadays. I think I will learn more things in the future time. Other than that, the most important thing that I had learned is the ways to Subang Parade and Empire Mall. I hope I can explode more places and next time can choose either which place to go because going to a place every time is something bored to me.
Yeah!! Who wanna go with me next time?? Going to find out nice food in the future time!! HAHA….


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...