Monday 11 March 2013

14/3/2013




2 days left then reach 14/3/2013.
I was so excited to look at what news innovation from Samsung.

I wish i could have the next generation of Samsung Galaxy S IV. I cant wait they launch it.

Besides that, i wish my last year wishes may come true. This semester is my last semester for my academic study, is ready for future challenge. I wish can have farewell party to celebrating it. haha, just joking . but i really hope u can come give me a hug. 1 year pass, and left 2 more month.

To all my college fellow, its time to say good bye, if i feel free sure will back to college to meet all of you.
I wish you all still remember me as your friend.

I had bought to myself a hard-drive to myself by fully utilize the present from government (BR1M 250). Enjoy last camp in my last year study in college. Hope i can join more camping in the future.

14/3/2013 I wait for u come, Samsung Galaxy S IV. please give me more surprise on your product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...